Saturday, April 14, 2018

wanderlust: when in bath... check out vintage and charity stores

Bath is well-known for its Roman built-baths and the city was declared as UNESCO world heritage site in 1987. The combination of Roman remains with elegant Georgian architecture makes Bath one of the most histrocially interesting places in the UK. As for me, Roman baths is not really my thing... so as usual I go for vintage hunting and Bath Fashion Museum (tcoming in the next post). There are a number of vintage stores and many charity shops and I selected few to check out in my trip. 

Yellow Shop 1

Yellow Shop 2
Yellow Shop 3
Yellow Shop 4
Yellow Shop 5
The Yellow Shop 
72 Walcot Street 
BA1 5BD
Opening times: Mon to Sat: 10.30 am to 5.30 pm, Sun: 12 to 4 pm 

Julian House 1
Julian House 2
Julian House 4
Julian House 3
Julian House
86 Walcot Street
Bath BA1 5BD 
Opening times: Mon to Sat: 10 am to 5 pm, Sun: 11 am to 4 pm 

Vintage to Vogue 1

Vintage to Vogue 2
Vintage to Vogue 
28 Milsom Street
Bath,  BA1 1DG 
Opening times: Mon to Sat: 11 am to 5 pm, Sun: 12 pm to 4 pm 

I almost bought a 40s/50s vintage dress in the Yellow Shop but it was small for me. I was unable to zip the dress. No luck...perhaps I have better in my next vintage adventure? Who knows? Will see... 

Have a good weekend everyone, till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment